Add some highbrow class to your wardrobe this season–or wow that fancy-pants friend of yours under his Christmas tree–with this collection of lavishly luxe and startlingly swanky pieces of formalwear and accessories.
- Ann Demeulemeester Loupe Bracelet ($753.63): Inspired by wristwatch casing, this leather strapped, silver-detailed bracelet may not keep you on time, but will certainly give you something to talk about when you finally do arrive. Available for purchase online at Ln-CC.com.
- Coach Black Crosby Portfolio in Box Grain Leather ($348): Protect your documents in style with this premium box-grain leather case. Available in three different colors, each with fabric lining and pushlock closure, you’ll be sure to look smart and stay organized. Available for purchase at select Coach Men’s retailers and online at Coach.com.
- COMME des GARÇONS 8 88 ($290): Surround your self with the smell of splendor. This unisex fragrance combines safraline with pepperwood and incense to create a fantastical fragrance that channels gold in its natural and most pure state. Available for purchase at select CDG retailers and online at Comme-Des-Garcons-Parfum.com.
- Dior Homme Black Virgin Wool Coat ($2000): This double-breasted, virgin wool coat is arguably as stylish as it is warm, and a timeless piece for every man’s wardrobe. Available for purchase at Dior Homme boutiques and select retailers.
- ‘Pretty Much Everything’ by Inez and Vinoodh ($69.99): A new edition of the photographers' book of work (originally $700), the book highlights the couples most striking images—from Yohji Yamamto’s surreal 1998 campaign to a soaking wet Tom Cruise for 'W' magazine—all inside a limited edition a slipcase and sticker poster. Available for purchase at Taschen stores and online at Taschen.com.
- Saint Laurent Signature Yves Bow Tie ($245): Crafted in honor of the fashion house’s founder, this micro-ribbed matte silk bow tie is elegantly demure. Available for purchase at Saint Laurent boutiques and select retailers.
- Acne Finn High-Shine Leather Oxford Shoes ($560): These oxfords have the shine of traditional tuxedo shoes, and the versatility to pair with other outfits on days that are a bit more casual. Available for purchase online at MrPorter.com.
- Saks Fifth Avenue Black Label Tuxedo Shirt ($198): This rib-detailed herringbone-patterned cotton shirt has a tailored fit, pointed collar and French cuffs with a knot detail. Available for purchase at Saks Fifth Avenue stores and online at SaksFifthAvenue.com.
- Alexander McQueen Leather Card Holder ($145): Embossed with the brand’s logo, this textured glow web leather holder is perfectly compact, leaving room only for the essentials. Available for purchase at Alexander McQueen retailers and online at AlexanderMcqueen.com.
- Bleu de Chanel Eau De Toilette Spray ($62): A blend of strong citruses and earthy woods, this fragrance brings the sophisticated freshness that comes with the legendary Chanel name. Available for purchase at select Chanel Fragrance retailers and online at Chanel.com.
- Ann Demeulemeester Silver Classic Band Ring ($700): Boldly minimal, this tarnished band with lipped edges has the iconic and recently-departed Belgium designer’s name engraved at the interior. Available for purchase online at SSense.com.
- Maison Martin Margiela Première Silver Ring ($285): Industrially simple and yet powerful in design, this bolt-inspired metal ring has a contrasting blue interior and an engraved front. Available for purchase at MMM retailers and online at MaisonMartinMargiela.com.
- Hugo Boss Actor/Step Tuxedo ($995): This lightweight cotton suit has a tailored fit and ease of elegance. It features a two-button single breasted jacket with satin trimmed peak lapels, and a flat front trouser. Available for purchase at Hugo Boss boutiques and select retailers.
- Givenchy Metal Horn Cufflinks ($340.90): Available in silver or gold colored brass, these engraved and horn-shaped cufflinks will add a subtle kick of wild fun to any dress shirt. Available for purchase at select Givenchy retailers and online at LuisaViaRoma.com.
To alleviate some of the stress of holiday shopping—or even just to help kill time at work, For The Guy is a new weekly column where we’ll be sharing our most favorite gift ideas for every possible guy you know. With products ranging from designer ready-to-wear to high-tech ready-to-plug-in devices, we hope you and your love ones enjoy these as much as we know we will! Hint, hint.
Images courtesy of their respective brands.