It’s Been A Long Week: Harmony
As true believers of the work hard, play hard mantra, we present you with It’s Been a Long Week, a weekly column aimed at awarding some liquid appreciation to you for just being yourself, dammit. Make yourself a glass or two, on us — you deserve it.
We all need a little bit of harmony these days: both in booze and spiritual form. This week’s cocktail helms from Midtown bar Valerie where a name means everything we crave so much and a harmonious balance of Listoke gin’s juniper and citrus notes, as well as tonic and fruity tincture. And while the world is on a temporary hold, your bar cart isn’t. Test your home bartender skills with this week’s featured cocktail–
Created by Marshall Minaya, Beverage Director, for Valerie, NYC
- 1 ½ oz Listoke 1777 Irish Gin
- 2 dash Fee Brothers Rhubarb Bitters
- 4 drops Blood Orange Tincture
- Fever Tree Aromatic Tonic
- Add gin tincture and bitters to a goblet filled with ice.
- Pour tonic over cocktail and serve.