It’s Been A Long Week: The Mistletoe
As true believers of the work hard, play hard mantra, we present you with It’s Been a Long Week, a weekly column aimed at awarding some liquid appreciation to you for just being yourself, dammit. Make yourself a glass or two, on us — you deserve it.
Whether you’ll be under the mistletoe or drinking one, both are equally enjoyable this holiday season. Mister French‘s holiday cocktail captures the essence of the season with holiday fruits and herbs that only beg for another one and another one.
- 1 3/4 oz Rosemary Infused Nolet’s Silver Dry Gin
- 1/4 oz Amontillado Sherry
- 1/2 oz House-made Organic Pear and Saffron Reduction
- 1/2 oz Fresh Pressed Lemon Juice
- 3 drops of Cranberry bitters
- 17 fresh muddled cranberries
- 1/2 fresh muddled Clementine (with skin)
- Served in a wine glass over crushed ice
Garnished with: Half Sphere/Ice Crown Sculpture, House-Made Candied Almonds, Rosemary Pierced Cranberry.