Trending Tunes: Billionaire Couture AW17 Runway Soundtrack
Image: Billionaire Couture.
Set aside your outdated hype playlists or over-spun DJ tracks and turn to a more updated fare with Trending Tunes, the definitive Autumn/Winter 2017 runway compilation from around the globe. Just set up those subs, press play, and walk that walk.
Soundtrack from Billionaire Couture‘s Autumn/Winter 2017 runway show for Milan Fashion Week.
Track list in the following order:
01. Theme from “Dallas” – Jerrold Immel
02. Theme from “Charlie’s Angels” – Henry Mancini
03. Theme from “Magnum, P.I.” – Mike Post feat. Larry Carlton
04. Theme from “Knots Landing” – Jerrold Immel
05. Theme from “The A-Team” – Mike Post and Pete Carpenter
06. Theme from “Kojak” – John Cacavas
07. Theme from “Simon & Simon” – Barry De Vorzon
Audio: Billionaire Couture.
Neither ESSENTIAL HOMME nor Billionaire Couture claim ownership of any of these songs. If you have ownership of music in this playlist and wish to not be included, please contact us at INFO [at] essentialhommemag.com and we will remove immediately.