Trending Tunes: Tim Coppens SS16 Runway Soundtrack
Image: Tim Coppens.
Had your fill of New York Fashion Week: Men’s? No? We didn’t think so. But while the shows were great and all, pictures can only say a thousand or so words. So minimize that web gallery and put your noise canceling office headphones on, because it’s another season of Trending Tunes, where we bring you the best music from the runway.
Track list in the following order:
01. “Nostalgia” – Mulatu Astatke
02. “Marilyn Whirlwind (Bonus Track)” – Dj Koze
03. “Wandering Eye (Instrumental)” – AM & Shawn Lee
04. “Get the Money (Instr)” – Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge
05. “Gravidez” – Puto Anderson & Deejay NinOo
06. “My Gubel” – Mulatu Astatke
Audio: Sebastien Perrin, courtesy of Tim Coppens.
Neither Essential Homme Magazine nor Tim Coppens claim ownership of any of these songs. If you have ownership of music in this playlist and wish to not be included, please contact us at INFO [at] essentialhommemag.com and we will remove immediately.