Trending Tunes: Parke & Ronen SS16 Runway Soundtrack
Image: Parke & Ronen.
Had your fill of New York Fashion Week: Men’s? No? We didn’t think so. But while the shows were great and all, pictures can only say a thousand or so words. So minimize that web gallery and put your noise canceling office headphones on, because it’s another season of Trending Tunes, where we bring you the best music from the runway.
Soundtrack from Parke & Ronen‘s Spring/Summer 2015 runway show in New York City at Skylight At Clarkson Square for New York Fashion Week: Men’s by Ben Brunnemer.
Track list in the following order:
01. “Crosstown Traffic” – Jimi Hendrix
02. “Gimme Shelter” – The Rolling Stones
03. “Somebody to Love” – The Jefferson Airplane
04. “Pretty Girl Why” – Buffalo Springfield
05. “Age of Aquarius” – Ronald Dyson (Original Broadway cast recording of “Hair”)
06. “Let The Sunshine In” – The 5th Dimension
Audio: Ben Brunnemer, courtesy of Parke & Ronen.
Neither Essential Homme Magazine nor Parke & Ronen claim ownership of any of these songs. If you have ownership of music in this playlist and wish to not be included, please contact us at INFO [at] essentialhommemag.com and we will remove immediately.