Trending Tunes: Maison Margiela Homme AW16 Runway Soundtrack
Image: Maison Margiela.
A hard left from the flashes of the photographers’ pit that act as the boundary between us and the each seasonal collection, Trending Tunes is an ongoing experiential series in which we resurrect our favorite soundtracks from the pandemonium that is fashion month.
Soundtrack from Maison Margiela Homme‘s Autumn/Winter 2016 runway show in Paris for Paris Fashion Week.
Track list in the following order:
01. “Doorway” – Planningtorock
02. “Satyagraha – Act II: Tagore” – Phillip Glass
03. “Metal On Metal” – Kraftwerk
04. “Naive Response” – Daniel Avery
05. “Kontrol” – Hugo Massien
06. “Calyx” – Simian Mobile Disco
07. “Black Deep” – Dense & Pika
08. “Pool Rules” – D.K.
Audio: Maison Margiela.
Neither ESSENTIAL HOMME nor Maison Margiela claim ownership of any of these songs. If you have ownership of music in this playlist and wish to not be included, please contact us at INFO [at] essentialhommemag.com and we will remove immediately.