Trending Tunes: Raf Simons AW16 Runway Soundtrack
Image: Raf Simons.
A hard left from the flashes of the photographers’ pit that act as the boundary between us and the each seasonal collection, Trending Tunes is an ongoing experiential series in which we resurrect our favorite soundtracks from the pandemonium that is fashion month.
Soundtrack from Raf Simons‘ Autumn/Winter 2016 runway show in Paris for Paris Fashion Week.
Track list in the following order:
01. “Essential Mix” – Nicolas Jaar
02. “Twin Peaks Theme (Solo Roads)” – Angelo Badalamenti
03. “Spalt” – Shampoo Boy
04. “Blue Moon” – Elvis Presley
05. “Just You” (Instrumental Baritone Cover) – Angelo Badalamenti
06. “Crimson And Clover” – Angelo Badalamenti
Audio: Raf Simons.
Neither ESSENTIAL HOMME nor Raf Simons claim ownership of any of these songs. If you have ownership of music in this playlist and wish to not be included, please contact us at INFO [at] essentialhommemag.com and we will remove immediately.