Trending Tunes: Gucci AW16 Runway Soundtrack
A hard left from the flashes of the photographers’ pit that act as the boundary between us and the each seasonal collection, Trending Tunes is an ongoing experiential series in which we resurrect our favorite soundtracks from the pandemonium that is fashion month.
Soundtrack from Gucci‘s Autumn/Winter 2016 runway show in Milan for Milan Fashion Week by Michel Gaubert.
Track list in the following order:
01. “The Enlightenment – Quiet Ensemble
02. “Main Title” (from “The Revenant”) – Ryūichi Sakamoto
03. “First Dream” (from “The Revenant”) – Ryūichi Sakamoto & Alva Noto
04. “Imagining Buffalo” (from “The Revenant”) – Bryce Dessner
05. “Goodbye to Hawk” (from “The Revenant”) – Ryūichi Sakamoto
06. “Eraserhead Dance Mix” – David Lynch & John Neff
07. “Buffalo Travel” (from “The Revenant”) – Ryūichi Sakamoto
08. “The Revenant Theme (Alva Noto Remodel)” (from “The Revenant”) – Ryūichi Sakamoto & Alva Noto
Audio: Michel Gaubert, courtesy of Gucci.
Neither ESSENTIAL HOMME nor Gucci claim ownership of any of these songs. If you have ownership of music in this playlist and wish to not be included, please contact us at INFO [at] essentialhommemag.com and we will remove immediately.