It’s Been a Long Week: The Randolph’s Winona Cider
Image: Essential Homme, the Randolph.
As true believers of the work hard, play hard mantra, we present you with It’s Been a Long Week, a weekly column aimed at awarding some liquid appreciation to you for just being yourself, dammit. Make a glass or two on us, you deserve it.
The Randolph’s Winona Cider
Beverage Director Obadiah Lack ushers in fall flavors to the Randolph with a few surprising twists in a new round of bespoke autumn drinks. The Winona Cider, specifically, mixes spices with warm spirits to get that tasty, tingly feeling.
- 1.5 oz. Lairds Bonded Apple Brandy
- 0.75 oz. Amaro Montenegro
- 0.5 oz. Fresh lemon juice
- 0.5 oz. Honeycrisp apple shrub
- 4 dashes El Guapo Chicory Pecan bitters
- 4 dashes Dram Apothecary Black bitters
Image: Essential Homme, Laird’s, Amaro Montenegro, Dram, El Guapo.
Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice and shake vigorously for 12 seconds. Strain into a coup glass with a dried apple for garnish.