Set aside your outdated hype playlists or over-spun DJ tracks and turn to a more updated fare with Trending Tunes, the definitive Autumn/Winter 2017 runway compilation from around the globe. Just set up those subs, press play, and walk that walk.
Soundtrack from Sacai‘s Autumn/Winter 2017 runway show for Paris Fashion Week by Senjan Jansen.
Track list in the following order:
01. “Stars” – Mr. Fingers
02. “Pole” – Karlheinz Stockhausen
03. “Spiral I, for Electonium and Short Wave Radio” – Karlheinz Stockhausen
04. “Stoned Immaculate” – The Police
05. “Riders on the Storm” – The Police
06. “Origin and Theory of the Tape Cut Ups” – William Burroughs
07. “Think Twice” – Henrik Schwartz
08. “Voices in My Head” A Capella – The Police
Audio: Senjan Jansen, courtesy of Sacai.
Neither ESSENTIAL HOMME nor Sacai claim ownership of any of these songs. If you have ownership of music in this playlist and wish to not be included, please contact us at INFO [at] essentialhommemag.com and we will remove immediately.